Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for all the suggestions in this thread, have ordered the Acer A500 case (even though the seller has jacked up the price from £7.89 to £9.99 recently)

Particular thanks to RArch for posting all those images, made my choice that bit easier.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for all the suggestions in this thread, have ordered the Acer A500 case (even though the seller has jacked up the price from £7.89 to £9.99 recently)

Particular thanks to RArch for posting all those images, made my choice that bit easier.
Rather like Ebuyer then pushing prices back up - theres a bandwagon rolling, lets get on it

Odd though, I got one one for 7.89 yesterday morning ( well they say its shipped, yet to see it )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got another for #2 son

Ebuyer price is back down again to 159

but case price is now @9.99

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would like to go for a sleeve and saw this one. Anyone has something like this or better, this one? From the dimensions you should think it wouldn't fit, but it's designed for the Acer A500, so that one has the same widht (26cm)....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would like to go for a sleeve and saw this one. Anyone has something like this or better, this one? From the dimensions you should think it wouldn't fit, but it's designed for the Acer A500, so that one has the same widht (26cm)....
Check my previous post on this thread. I linked to one that fits quite nicely which cost under 2 quid delivered. Good quality too.

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
So, no one found a small bluetooth keyboard?

·
Registered
156 Posts

+ 1

The images influenced my purchase and I'm very happy with the case. Fits well and does the job.

Regards.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I saw these two on Amazon
Neoprene - 5.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DURAGADGET-Neoprene-Compatible-Hannspree-HANNSpad/dp/B005I4TNAQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3DSPZMW4X0TOI&colid=WZXZXAG6AKKO

Leather folder - 10.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Navitech-Genuine-Leather-Hannspree-HannsPad/dp/B005T41KTM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2O80I46MUA9XA&colid=WZXZXAG6AKKO

originally I was thinking of buying the neoprene one,because from a carrying around POV it's better to have it closed than exposed
however the leather one is more classy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks ArchNL. I am starting to fill out the purchasing form on this one.
They say they are 9 left. The price seems okay.
Thanks for bringing this up. Cheers

101 - 120 of 126 Posts