Android Tablets Forum banner
761 - 780 of 782 Posts

·
Team DRH
193 Posts
Is this with CWM 5.5.0.2 or 5.5.0.4? I haven't seen any issues with 5.5.0.2...
lol I've been using version 3.X with no issues since I started working with DRH, I just upgraded to 5.x for the heck of it a couple days ago.

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol I've been using version 3.X with no issues since I started working with DRH, I just upgraded to 5.x for the heck of it a couple days ago.
Are you serious? I updated to 5.5.0.2 because I thought it was required for ICS....frick. Not that it makes a diff, just don't want anything unseen to happen.

·
Team DRH
193 Posts
Are you serious? I updated to 5.5.0.2 because I thought it was required for ICS....frick. Not that it makes a diff, just don't want anything unseen to happen.
Yep sure am. It's more of a recommendation and probably a good idea in case that changes in the future. ;-)
BL1.2 is required however.

·
Team DRH
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #765 ·
We've got a website going now. It's a little bare but we will be adding more content soon!

www.teamdrh.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think some of the very early test builds did require it (not sure why or what changed, I just remember that being said in IRC) but that may have changed as the builds changed etc. Still, 5.5.0.2. looks spiffier, lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My stupid AC Adapter replacement fried! Oh well, I can just order a better and not cheap replacement again on AMAZON. Im just glad I was able to charge enough power so I can flash the Pre-Alpha ICS ROM...probably by the time I get the replacement Team DRH will finally release a beta rom!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
We've got a website going now. It's a little bare but we will be adding more content soon!

www.teamdrh.com
Hey Chevron the website is shaping nicely but you might want to add what happened between the modding community and Viewsonic when Honeycomb was released.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you're not using ICS you should not use it.
I've had no problem with it for Honeycomb and Froyo ROMs (such as Flashback and Clemsyn+Calkulin 8 ). Just don't try to load a 3.0.2.8 backup with it and vice versa.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ROM is great still...but quick question, how do I get the battery to go 100% instead of 73%? If this is a dumb question, leave it or delete it. I'll probably be able to figure it out later down the line. Thanks by the way!

***NEVERMIND***

Found out it's "recommended" to install CWM5...most say it solves the battery issue. Also, found out you have to NVFLASH with the new recoveryimg file into an old existing NVFLASH zip. Its ok tho, I have no problem having the battery stay at 73%. The rom is still fast and browsers are just smooth and fluid.

Thank you for not beating me up for such a NOOB Question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Clockwork 5.5.0.2 Image is posted at the very beginning of this forum. I used it. I had to replace part9.img with the new img file and rename it to part9, then flash. Worked like a charm.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ROM is great still...but quick question, how do I get the battery to go 100% instead of 73%? If this is a dumb question, leave it or delete it. I'll probably be able to figure it out later down the line. Thanks by the way!

***NEVERMIND***

Found out it's "recommended" to install CWM5...most say it solves the battery issue. Also, found out you have to NVFLASH with the new recoveryimg file into an old existing NVFLASH zip. Its ok tho, I have no problem having the battery stay at 73%. The rom is still fast and browsers are just smooth and fluid.

Thank you for not beating me up for such a NOOB Question.
You're lucky, mine is stuck at 30%, still haven't used it long enough to get it to 0

761 - 780 of 782 Posts