1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow - a 10 inch screen AND Android 2.1? Does it support multi-touch? I'll definitely be waiting to hear what you think of it. I'm considering wholesaling some Android slates if I can find some that are any good. Nice to see the Chinese knock off market tying to half way keep up with the OS upgrades.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like the one I ordered. That's the price I paid including shipping, that one is $300 including shipping so it is a bit expensive.I'm still waiting for delivery.Talking to the sales guy from Dongdai at the moment, trying to get an update...Keep you posted.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today's update from Tony at DongdaiIt's an email thread so read bottom up.I've got no problem being patient. It'd be good if they could give me a date they can commit to. I would say that they aren't 100% on the stock levels they'll get from their suppliers or something like that. You'd think they'd be able to rough out a date though.
Okay Tony, Thanks for the update. From: Tony *** Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:30 PMTo: Drew ********Subject: Re: profoma invoice-Sara of Shenzhen Dongdai CO. It's our latest item, maybe she didn't give you the exact and precise delivery time. All of our clients are waiting for this item, many of them paid and placed order much earlier than you, pls be patient.2010/7/8 ******** <drew*****@*******.com>That's the correct model. Sara said that last week... From: Tony *** Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:26 PMTo: Drew ********Subject: Re: profoma invoice-Sara of Shenzhen Dongdai CO. Pls tell me which item you buy, the model? And the link? Is it the 10inch tablet PC android 2.1 mini169? If yes, we will ship the item next week2010/7/8 Drew ******** <drew*****@*******.com>Can I please get an update on my order please?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They weren't selling when I was ordering. I actually paid $220 + $30 shipping. They were listed at $170ea/100pcs.I'm not that worried. The australia dollar hasn't been too good and I got in okay on the exchange rate.I see sunsing is selling them with a 512mb ram and 16gb NAND option. That'd be a good machine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Today's update via MSN:
Drew xxxxxxxx says:My item is shipping today?Tony--china-wholesale-supplier.com Tony--Shenzhen Dongdai Industry Co Ltd says:We will ship it this week,pls be patientDrew xxxxxxxx says:Do you have the stock from your supplier?what is the delay?Tony--china-wholesale-supplier.com Tony--Shenzhen Dongdai Industry Co Ltd says:Yes, we are installing OS android 2.1 for you nowDrew xxxxxxxx says:excellent news

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update. Location Date Local Time DescriptionWhat's this?KOWLOON BAY, HK 19/07/2010 21:07 COLLECTION SCANHK 19/07/2010 23:47 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVEDIt's leaving from Kowloon which is interesting considering I ordered it from a company in Shenzhen. It's possible that they have an office in both locations or warehouse in HK, they're only an hour apart...Hoping to have it by the end of the week!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.