Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmk, soi got my eken yestertag (the 8th) which was ALSO my last day of school and the day i got my wood shop project done and got a 86 on my algebra final so a wonderful day, all added up to my SLATEDROIDnow, im done bragging, the device, its awesome.my seller had apparently visited this site as it had the "slatedroid" firmware already in so it was snappy and bug free right away. dont ask who it was i dont remember the name i might be able to tell you later.now i beleive the videos on youtube show some that are really slow, because, ill admit it has its downs but its actually quite quick, the touch screen has the little lag from when you touch to when it "clicks" but after like 5 minutes you forget it happens.i love the music player except when the accelerometer starts making the song change repeatedly, but im using it as a music player beside me right now, and i had it propped up by my bed last night in the "theme frame" cuz thats epic. ****MY CHARGER WORKED GREAT OUT OF THE BOX****also i had a spare usb to 9v adapter from an onld VGA splitter that charges it (EPIC USB POWER FTW)now i just need to make my own usb cord to plug in a mouse or usb stick for fun at its perfecti have a flight to north carolina on the 16th from minnesota so ill be on the plane for only abouut 2 hours,this means the EKEN will be the perfect travelling companion. i got allt he apps i need to entertain me offline so im almost excited just for the flight.also im going to respray the back casing a dark green and put my name on the front so it will be personally MINE

·
Registered
224 Posts
"also i had a spare usb to 9v adapter from an onld VGA splitter that charges it (EPIC USB POWER FTW)"Care to take a pic of it
;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote author=jayrod link=topic=870.msg6789#msg6789 date=1276108307]"also i had a spare usb to 9v adapter from an onld VGA splitter that charges it (EPIC USB POWER FTW)"Care to take a pic of it
;)[/quote]quite interesting charger you got there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts