Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thereI just acquired what looks like the the Lanpad from the gumtree in manchester, uk. It came boxed and with a 16 gig micro sd card for ?70. However the guy as obviously left his credentials on the thing and I need to wipe the info off. Also I want to now what APK i need to identify the cpu of this device.Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[quote name='jamdog30;19727]Hi thereI just acquired what looks like the the Lanpad from the gumtree in manchester' date=' uk. It came boxed and with a 16 gig micro sd card for ?70. However the guy as obviously left his credentials on the thing and I need to wipe the info off. Also I want to now what APK i need to identify the cpu of this device.Thanks[/QUOTE'] Its a lanpad (merimobiles) the irobot with the lan docking card that is what I have bought and it looks like it has 128 mb ram and android 1.6. Dont know what cpu spec it is but it appears reasonably paced lol. Would be nice if i could update the ram on this thing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.