Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought a Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 for just $56 i purchase this tab to be given to my son(6 years old). I found this tablet cheap with a good specs. What would you think on this tablet is it worth it?

Processor 1.3GHz quad-core
RAM 1GB
Internal storage 16GB
Expandable storage Yes
Expandable storage type microSD
Expandable storage up to (GB) 32

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the GC variant, and while it's a 'swell tablet it isn't without its issues. For instance the Kitkat firmware that came with some units tends to have a rather unresponsive touchscreen at times, necessitating an upgrade to Lollipop. Problem is some regions don't receive the latest firmware via OTA, so I was practically forced to flash an SP Flash Tool image instead.

You can find an SPFT package of the GC variant here:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had this tablet for quite sometime. I can not use it. The touch screen is very unresponsive. It takes forever to open an application on the tab. The keyboard is also unresponsive. I tried to use a touch pen, but hell no. It doesn't work at all. I bought it for studying purposes; however, it is not doing its job. I am afraid of buying any other Lenovo product because of my very very bad experience with this tablet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.