Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,Just bought one of these "Chinese version 7 inch laptop, Apad iRobot (China iPad) Android, Wifi, carema Tablet"When i receive the item is there a way i can confirm the specs i.e. the memory and processor?PerformanceOperating System: Google Android OS 1.6Memory: 256MBCPU: Rockchip 2808A 600MHz / 500MHz DSP (Dual-Core)Screen, full-screen: 7-inch 16:9 wide-screen 800 * 480 high-brightness TFT LCDTouch: full-size touch operation, sliding menus, icons and dragStorage: 2GBDirection sensor: automatically rotating the display screenWireless: 802.11B/G/N WI-FI CERTIFIEDAudio: Supports stereo speaker unit, built-in microphoneSD card: MAX 32GB can supportDesktop: Android automatically change the desktop wallpaper (like win 7), update frequency can be set to 1 hour -6 daysLanguage Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (If you need any other national languages, please contact customer service)Web browsing: Google chome-lite Browser UCWEB BrowserE-mail: Mainstream web m ail service g m ail / y ahoo m ail / h otmail / sin a ma il/1 63 m ailCommunication Software: Fring, s k y p eout can call local phone, long distance, international telephone and mobile phone, m s n S K Y P E G T AL K fly letter. China Mobile, send and receive messages free of charge to knowcamera yesTouch Games: Guerrilla (iguerilla) similar to the CS, Assassins Creed (Assasin`s creed)Auto rotating screen: Four-way rotary screenScratch Paper: Desktop Gadgets, analog clock, support skin changeAudio/Video 1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/Line-Out,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) MicrophoneWeather: Desktop Gadgets, support custom size (large, medium optional), support the replacement of the skinColor white sliver blackExplorer: Android task killer Andexploretweight about 1KGAccessories: USB Cable,AC Adapter,Limited WarrantyPackage size: 190.5*118.5*14.7 mmNet Weight 1.32KG

G

·
The system info shows RAM and I believe a few applications can check the ID of the CPU, can't recall the name of them though.I am not sure why xaueious thinks you are getting scammed but if you provide a link to the sell it would help.Reasons you might be being scammed are:- The Rockchip + DSP is an aPad typical identifier- 256MB is an ePad (very different to aPad)- Android 1.6 is ePad and not aPad- I can't see a tablet running Assassin's Creed (I might be wrong)- 1.32KG seems a big heavy!

· Registered
121 Posts
Whats is the link to the purchased product as price can tell what it is, 2nd is pics if they are right 1.6 was a work in progress on 2808A as per my contact in china and they had some success but still recommend 1.5 as its stable if 1.6 works then we are good till 1.74 till some one gets 2.1 working.256MB RAM i have not seen till now in Apad as that's only available in Flytouch/epads as i have one with 256 MB and waiting for a new Rockchip one suppose to run 1080p but guaranteed 720p have an eken M001 also in pieces with windows CE no touch but can hook up KB and mouse to it thinking of turning it in to a LCD projector in a dead 60 inch projection TV as VIA clams that ARM9 can play HD so waiting to see if they can make an OS just want it to play AVI from SD nothing else lol.Flytouch should be able to run 2.1 as it have 256 MB Ram but the VIA processor is crappy but in Flytouch its over clocked as it heats up to much .Don't really know if these tablets can go beyond 1.6 as 1.7x are the same base.

· Registered
40 Posts
hi im new to this forum and android, but i am versed in linux and other such things. the one i got the seller had these specs:Specification PerformanceProcessor Mode VIA 532MHZProcessor Clock Speed 820MHZRAM/Technology DDRRAM Installed Size 256MBBuilt-NandFlash 2G NAND FLASHDisplay Diagonal Size 7" touch panelMax Resolution 800X480Display Technology TFTGraphics Type Integrated GraphicsInput/ Output ConnectorsAudio/Video Built in 2?0.5W stereo speaker,1? Integrated mircrophone, earphone?1USB Port 2 x USB 2.0Memory Card 1x TF card slot. CommunicationsWireless Connection WIFIWireless Protocol 802.11 a/b/gSoftwareOperating System Andriod 1.5IM Software MSN, Skype, Google Talk, QQBrowser Andriod Media player Video Pleayer, Audio Player,Mail Gmail,POP3/IMAP/SMTPAudio MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC,AAC+Video MP4 720p HD videoImage Jpeg, GifOther Software Google Maps,Calendar,PDF reader, Youtube, Facebook, and many free software for Andriod.GeneralBattery Type Built in 7.4V 3000MAH Li-ion BatteryStand by / Run Time (up to) 6 Hours /4 HoursPower Device Type AC AdapterVoltage required 100/240VColor BlackDimensions / W x D x H 190mm(L) x119mm(W) x15mm(H) although it has 1.6 listed in the specs on the device it said it had 1.5 not sure exactly what pad this is the manual said it was an "epad"any help identifying this model would be awesome and if there is updated firmware because this one is very buggy mainly the google app store and gtalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.