Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a M001 from dealextreme, so I suppose I'll have it here in 3 weeks more or less (from hong kong to spain).The price was pretty neat, 95,50 USD with free shipping so... I can't wait

· Registered
150 Posts
[quote name='helpman;16371]I just ordered a M001 from dealextreme' date=' so I suppose I'll have it here in 3 weeks more or less (from hong kong to spain).The price was pretty neat, 95,50 USD with free shipping so... I can't wait [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] Be warned, DX's tablets may not have the same specs shown on their website. Always best to read the comments on the product's page before ordering.

· Registered
48 Posts
Congrats on your purchase,I have an EKEN M001, and I enjoy the heck out of it.When you are ready to upgrade the firmware,you can find the downloads for it here on the forum site, as well as good advice on the procedure,(make sure you have the right download for your model)if you run into any questions along the way, before you begin, please feel welcome to message me,will be glad to help.When looking for apps, I've tried many,can help with that as well.Make sure you have an SD card ready to go when your EKEN arrives,you'll need it.Have you found a case for it yet?Here is a link to who I ordered mine from...http://stores.ebay.com/eazytakeshopI had never ordered from EBay before, but gave it a try as I knew I'd need a case, price wasn't much, used Paypal.Order was shipped from Hong Kong, no problem, case arrived in a reasonable amount of time, looked good, and fit very well,it actually arrived before the EKEN arrived, though the EKEN was ordered a few days before.I would order from that person again, and will when I order my next EKEN M001 in black.Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.