Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i just ordered an Eken M001 from pandawill, and i'm super excited to get it! i do have one question about it though and wonder if someone would please help me?I thought that in addition to using it as an ebook reader, i might try streaming some videos on it with jetflicks since i paid for an account to use with my EVO. I have heard that the M-001 has some pretty nasty video issues. If i attach the jetflicks demo apk, would someone please install it and try to watch one of the demos to see if it works or not?thanks in advance,amruthwo

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a 1 year JetFlicks subscription and I have it installed on my Nexus One phone (works *great*) and I tried it on my M001 tablet. On the tablet, the TV shows do NOT stream. These cheap Android tablets lack the processor power to decode mp4 video files.But the TV episodes do download as mp4 files to the M001 over wifi in about 5 minutes each. Hmm. That was an interesting development.....so I copy them to a PC and watch them on the 16:9 monitor. The quality is marginal as they are not intended to be played on such a large screen.....but is isn't terrible, either.So the result is mixed. You can't watch the shows on the device, but the M001 device does let you actually download the shows to watch on some OTHER device. Some people might like that even better. I don't know if your device will behave this way.

·
Registered
202 Posts
[quote name='linuxluver;20073]I have a 1 year JetFlicks subscription and I have it installed on my Nexus One phone (works *great*) and I tried it on my M001 tablet. On the tablet' date=' the TV shows do NOT stream. These cheap Android tablets lack the processor power to decode mp4 video files.But the TV episodes do download as mp4 files to the M001 over wifi in about 5 minutes each. Hmm. That was an interesting development.....so I copy them to a PC and watch them on the 16:9 monitor. The quality is marginal as they are not intended to be played on such a large screen.....but is isn't terrible, either.So the result is mixed. You can't watch the shows on the device, but the M001 device does let you actually download the shows to watch on some OTHER device. Some people might like that even better. I don't know if your device will behave this way.[/QUOTE'] never try play download show with Mvideoplayer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.