Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a chinese version wowpad from a dealer on ebay. Not sure how but the factory reset program got corrupted and it got stuck on the boot screen. Says E:cant open/cache/recovery/command:no such file or directory. I think I was running Deb-r2.1.1517 but could not find it on the web but was able to find a firmware version 1170 and download that. It now wants a registration code which I dont have and will not allow me to root the device. I tried running titanium backup but it fails saying application will not work, please verify rom is rooted and includes busybox and try again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought a chinese version wowpad from a dealer on ebay. Not sure how but the factory reset program got corrupted and it got stuck on the boot screen. Says E:cant open/cache/recovery/command:no such file or directory. I think I was running Deb-r2.1.1517 but could not find it on the web but was able to find a firmware version 1170 and download that. It now wants a registration code which I dont have and will not allow me to root the device. I tried running titanium backup but it fails saying application will not work, please verify rom is rooted and includes busybox and try again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok here is an update. I was able to get a registration code and it worked fine and then updated to 1561. I still get the "e:cant open/cach yada yada yada. If someone can help with this I would appreciate it. Thanks in adavance. Still cant root.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts