Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
ITEM SOLD.ITEM SOLD.ITEM SOLD.Hi SlateDroid Community,I have my Apad Batch 2 on sale. Now it is running on the latest RogerBraun Custom Apad FirmwareAlthough most of us are very familiar with the device thanks to SlateDroid Forums, specifications can be obtained from [Official Manufacturer Website, HIAPAD ]HOW IS THE DEVICE?--------------------------My Apad is in great condition since I did not use it too much and now selling it in favor of a netbook. No DISPLAY, SOUND or CHARGING issue.I will send device in retail box along with its manual[Chinese], USB cable, USB 4 port mini hub, headphones, charge adapter and plug converter.Only problem I could not come up with a solution is a software problem.In fact it is a known problem of Android OS 1.5 but I could not find a noob solution in the forums.Since I am not a developer, I just gave it up.Eventually when I plug in memory card, it says "Damaged SD Card" and does not recognize memory card.***FREE CASE and 2GB PNY MICRO SD CARD***To View Device Photos ---> CLICK PHOTO GALLERY To Download Device Photos --->DOWNLOAD DEVICE PHOTOSHOW TO DELIVER:----------------------The device is in Los Angeles,USA but I can ship worldwide.Also local pick-up is available.No waiting for arrival from China.FREE shipping within 48 US states.Worldwide shipping cost will be replied upon query.HOW TO PAY:payment thru PAYPAL is preferred.Ebay US listing may be opened upon request.The price is 140$ in PAYPAL. 125$ for local pickup.Yes,immediate cash is appreciated as always.Feel free to contact me for any question or offer by PM.ITEM SOLD.ITEM SOLD.ITEM SOLD.

·
Registered
646 Posts
How much for Mexico?Give you 70 + shipping for this one as theSD card reader looks damaged.I pay with paypall but can we do that ebay?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
at 110 shipped, I'm considering it ... did you try reformatting the sd card or putting another in and seeing if it would read?

·
Registered
21 Posts
enotar;20577 said:
How much for Mexico?Give you 70 + shipping for this one as theSD card reader looks damaged.I pay with paypall but can we do that ebay?
Well if you can give me a more specific address I can check it with the USPS or UPS.Well I do not mean to share your full address in the forum but maybe a zip code or region.Honestly I am not familiar with Mexican address regulations.Besides 70$ sounds a little bit low particularly considering the listing fees and %9 final value fee which Ebay takes from seller. But if we can agree on a reasonable price I can list device on ebay with a very low "buy it now price" and "considreably high" shipping cost.Therefore eventually we can manage the amount we agree on.And after all I do not know if card reader is damaged or not since there are lots of incidents with memcard problem.I just checked USPS for flat shipping rates and here they are:priority Mail? International Small Flat Rate Box [USPS Supplied Small Box: 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8"] ==>11.45$Priority Mail? International Medium Flat Rate Box [USPS Supplied Medium Box: ==>26.95$ 13 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" or 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2]The size of original device box is 3 1/8" x 6 4/8 " x 9". Therefore I looks like it does not fit in small box.I will prepare the original box as if I am gonna sent it in that box and get a real shipping cost form post office tomorrow.Then I will you let you know the shipping cost.As I told before Ebay transaction increases cost for me and price for you. If you will feel more comfortable I can send some extra photos with time and my user name on a paper along with device that shows current time and date.I am not a scammer or sth like that. This device does not give me what I want exactly and I just gave it a shot. Now I am selling it in favor of a netbook and try to make some cash for netbook.Feel free to write here or PM me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote name='lawman;20646]at 110 shipped' date=' I'm considering it ... did you try reformatting the sd card or putting another in and seeing if it would read?[/QUOTE']Honestly I tried to reformat the same card and tried another card also. I could not make it work. I believe the upcoming 1.6 Donut update which Rogerbaum is working on will solve this problem.By the way I just noticed that this device does not meet what I need and I want to sell to make some cash and put into my netbook purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Did the sdcard ever work?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
No, I mean did the apad sdcard slot ever work? sorry.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote name='lawman;21347]No' date=' I mean did the apad sdcard slot ever work? sorry.[/QUOTE'] I did not use device too often and get a memcard a while after I bought the apad itself.I tried two different memcards and none of them worked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jman;27441 said:
I noticed that some PM's don't go through so i would like to make you an offer. I live within CONUS. If my PM made it to you please respond as soon as possible. ;) or email me here :[email protected]
PM replied and email sent to given email address.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts