Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The story: in end of july i ordered a Zenithink to MondoAffariOnline (http://www.mondoaffarionline.it)When tablet arrived to his shop, he tested it, and recognized it was a piece of garbage, and sent tablet back.He proposed me to give back my money, with no expensesAfter some days, beginning of august, i asked him to buy a tablet not in his catalog, and (please) send me before end of augustHe hurry to find sellers in China (or wherever), and, despite of sellers/international couriers/customs being on holyday, and (above all) i'm on holyday in middle of nowhere
, i will receive my tablet in two days.MondoAffariOnline, thank you very grazie!

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
wow now that's a great seller, I hope this story brings him more customers because they deserve it ps: welcome to Slatedroid'

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes he is a very reliable italian seller, there is a forum where he talks directly with the people and try to do the best to please the customers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,I ordered 1pcs. Apple Iphone 3GS 16GB at 25.07.2010 from MondoAffariOnline and payed in advance. I'm still waiting for the delivery and I get no response to emails. Who can help me ?????Thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Peter. From where you are? I suppose not from Italy, correct?You ordered 25.07? 25 June?!? More than 1 month ago?Check your mail; you shoukd have an automatic mail from MondoAffariOnline, with your order number. May i have this order number?

·
Registered
2 Posts
HiI have not received a automatic mail from MondoAffariOnline. the Proforma Invoice is Fattura Nr. 8 (25.07.2010) can you help me ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts