Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became an usual Slatedroid user and think it would be much better if the flytouch forum could be more organized as the eken m001 forum with sections about firmware development, new releases, guides and so. Cause sometimes gets confusing to follow one thread without adding it to some kind of favorites and the new threads keeps going up and down in the list making it harder to fastly know when it was posted.What do you think? please leave your feedback so we flytouch user could get more organized.Cheers! and thank you all for the constant research and help that you bring.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also agree. I wish a mod would change things up because we could use it. Also I think that instead of having multiple roms we should have one all powerful rom. It would be better if the Rom devs would pool their resources instead of working separately. The forum should go something like this- News- Rom Release/Help- Hardware Mods (tutorials should probably be placed in the second post of the thread with the first being for the mod announcement)- Software (with the first thread being a sticky containing a working software list)- General ePad chat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.