Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just received my apad today but to my dread it seems to have an issue. Whenever you press anywhere on the screen, in the middle of the screen little bubbles or waves appear. It is hard to describe but it looks similar to when you press too hard on an LCD screen. Is this normal?(I took some pictures, but I they didn't turn out so well... and as well but I am having trouble uploading them...)Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK I took a video of it
I think I've figured out the problem. It appears that the issue is a component under the screen is pushing into it. I say this because even if I tap on the back side of the device the same thing happens.What do you guys think, is this normal?Should I ask for an RMA?thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
It does seem to be an issue with the LCD panel touching the touchscreen and you could be right, maybe something in the case has moved (battery or speaker) and is pressing against the back of the panel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BombshellI talked to Emily Wang about the problem and she said it is normal. In her own broken English:i understand your problem. 30-50% apad this phenomenon will not affect the use, you don't worry

G

·
I have this but not quite as bad as this user.My main qualm is that there is a noticeable gap between the touch screen and whatever it underneath (the display?). This results in you having to physically push down to depress the gap and make contact with the surface underneath.Standard design or loose touch screen?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
supersauce;22416 said:
I have this but not quite as bad as this user.My main qualm is that there is a noticeable gap between the touch screen and whatever it underneath (the display?). This results in you having to physically push down to depress the gap and make contact with the surface underneath.Standard design or loose touch screen?
I sent mine back for a refund, so I can't look now, but I certainly didn't notice anything unusual when looking at the touch screen. I did not see any gap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.