Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The home page reads:"Welcome to SlateDroidl!SlateDroid.com is the community behind maintaining the sub $100 Eken Android Tablet. Various custom ROMs, firmware updates and hardware mods can be found on the site along with an excellent community of like-minded, helpful people.Happy Slating!"Hasn't this board moved beyond the Eken tablet? Mods should update the language. I propose:"HERE THERE BE DRAGONS!!!Welcome to SlateDroidl!SlateDroid.com is the community behind maintaining ANY AND ALL cheap Tablet MIDs, particularly those running on the Google Android OS. Various custom ROMs, firmware updates and hardware mods can be found on the site along with an excellent community of like-minded, helpful people bumbling their way through the hardware less traveled with.Opinions are like assholes... they all stink, but everyone's got one!Happy Slating!" Feel free to edit according to taste... ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
ANY AND ALL cheap looks quite deprecating.What about just [...]ALL[...] instead of [...]ANY AND ALL[...]. Very good intro thou.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Well when 1st thought about the forum , the eken m001 was the inspiration, but maybe you are right as we grow and expand things change.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
psst..."wherever you go, there you are?" [sic]. The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai (1984)

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Sorry that bit was a stand-in when we first put the portal up. Once my exams are out of the way (last is Wednesday) then I have about three days where I'll be doing absolutely nothing at all xD - I can update this then hopefully.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=Mike link=topic=659.msg5626#msg5626 date=1275839366]Sorry that bit was a stand-in when we first put the portal up. Once my exams are out of the way (last is Wednesday) then I have about three days where I'll be doing absolutely nothing at all xD - I can update this then hopefully.[/quote]No beef. Didn't mean to sound like I was whining, but since I don't want to touch an eken or apad until they have enough to at least run froyo, but am still looking for something to toy with Android on, I figured you might want to update that so google can get you all your prospective traffic. Then you can get some ads, and finally sell the url to google... at which point you'll wonder why you bothered with exams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.