1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is quite a difference between a resistive screen and a capacitive screen, IMHO. I used a resistive screen briefly on a tablet, and was very frustrated with it. Therefore, I ordered a Novo 7A.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The screen is capacitive! Just no capacitive buttons...
The somewhat lesser batteries COULD be a problem. I might order one to find out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have just order one! The main reason for not buying the novo 7 was the bad wi-fi reviews novo 7 had. When I'll get it (probably next week) I'll tell you my opinion.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The P76 is resistive. The P76Ti is 5 point capactive screen. Both tablets appear to use the AllWinner A10 chip.

Welcome to China. Where they like to reuse product names and only give info out in Chinese making it hard to figure out what is what. =)

P76 & P76Ti I think are pretty similar except for the screen type.

Impossible to know how good WiFi is. Could be same, worse or better than Novo 7A.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, the P76Ti is capasitive! Nickos-V thank you for your welcome message! About wifi you are right, you never know until you test it. But I've found this:
http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10446116-1-1.html
just in case. It is in chinise(they sound greek to me although I am greek:) but the photos are very clear. I hope that I'll not use them!
If you do end up with a resistive one are you going to keep it. (i've been looking into getting a resistive one for class note taking and its not worth it on a capacitive screen.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts