Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes yes! the 2nd picture looks right on the button. I have that same adaptor (it has 2 USB port, and 1 ethernet) that is beside the AC port.then beside that flat port for that adaptor is the slot for the micro SD card, followed by a headset port, then 2 tiny speaker slot. (that's 2 x 2 on each end)So is this the flytouch?

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
I have Gome Flytouch is what is pictured. If you have the same then you have Gome Flytouch is called ePad, MID (media internet device). What ROM do you have when it boots up. Android OS v1.6 then the build number 1.7, 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.8, 1.8.2, 1.9_88. Then you got the Stripped or Rooted ROM here on this forum in this thread.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
[quote name='dealz;49893]hi tipstir' date=' mine is 1.8.2 when it boots up.thanks[/QUOTE'] You can use the ROM 1.9_88 Rooted located here in this Forum. What that will do is make the device run more robust and allow you to use such Rooted apps like CacheMate to free up space use for swapping memory an etc. It's a user choice to do though?

·
Registered
439 Posts
ARM? thats not a flytouch. Get us a pic of the speakers and you will have an answer.If there is some Frankenstein pad out there with an ARM processor and 1.8.2 then its new to me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My device is looks the same as dealz, I bought it from a seller on ebay, it was listed as a:-7" iRobot APad iPed Google Android Tablet UMPC MID Wifi the spec is below:-CPU - VIA VT8505 ARM926 400MHzLCD - 7" 800 X 480RAM - 256MbStorage - Nand Flash 2Gb built inMutimedia - webcam (low res), stero speakers and microphoneLAN 10/100 Mbps Ethernet AdaptorWLAN 802.11b/g WLAN cardmicroSD slot upto 32Gb USB 2 x 2 adapterPower - 100-240v input 9v DC outputBattery 2400 mAhIt looks similar to the flytouch spec but the device looks different just like dealz, I'd like to confirm which custom ROM

·
Registered
13 Posts
TheZ does this mean that the 1.9.88rooted show work on my epad? The device came with build 1.9-710au with Android 1.6, I've managed to install some apk's but youtube, google calendar and contacts cannot sync with the device. Usual issue with Android Market and I have no Google Maps. Would the 1.9.88 resolve some of these issues?Many thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
[quote name='willa73;54390]TheZ does this mean that the 1.9.88rooted show work on my epad? The device came with build 1.9-710au with Android 1.6' date=' I've managed to install some apk's but youtube, google calendar and contacts cannot sync with the device. Usual issue with Android Market and I have no Google Maps. Would the 1.9.88 resolve some of these issues?Many thanks[/QUOTE'] Yes, try to install 1.9.88v3k

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.