Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently bought this tablet and its processor is not via wma but arm926ej-s. Do you know if slatedroids firmwares will works on this tablet? Do you know its name? Because is like flytouch or epad, but it isn't, is generic and im a little afraid about it, but it was the only one they send in a couple of day, other way should wait a month to get the tablet shipped.I hope you got the answer or an approximation to thisSorry for my English and thanks for your help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In the questions asked in the end of the page there is written this :matrix-neo ModeratorTuesday, August 03, 2010 2:41 AM Replyit's a Gome Flytouch, not aware of a model number so.. i guess it's a gome flytouch

·
Registered
92 Posts
This look alike like mine flytouch unit. I have the same spec as stated in the website. The only different is I have the Flytouch logo at the back and as well external USB unit. I have installed Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2 and it works well except the My Video, My Photo and My Music. Those are not a big problem as u can download other apps to play. Performance is better as compare to firmware 1.7.2. Hope this info is good enough for you and wish you luck to upgrade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My problem is than I dont have original firmware, so if slatedroid's one doesnt work, I brick the tablet and there's no way to unbrick it. I dont want to take that risk.... I think Im gonna wait to someone do it first :eek:Thanks for your help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.