Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Android 2.2 froyo Tablet.Its named Johnson1978(r) z2011i.
The official website:http://johnson1978hk.com/
but I cant find any tech-support infomation.After check the Device Info,found below:

Code:
Model Number:HT_PAD1051<br />
Android [URL=version:2]version:2[/URL].2<br />
BaseBand version:Unknown<br />
Kernel [URL=version:2.6]version:2.6[/URL].31-g9d16768-dirty<br />
[email protected] #31<br />
Build [URL=number:HT_PAD1051-eng]number:HT_PAD1051-eng[/URL] 2.2 FRF85B eng.tianfeng.20101218.205825 test-keys
So I thought it is a "clone" or "alias" of HeroTab M10 v2(Not V1,charged by a standalone 9v/2A adapter)

Back pictures:
Brown Gadget Rectangle Laptop part Font
Cloud Sky Font Tints and shades Technology
Open Case:
Passive circuit component Circuit component Green Electronic component Electronic engineering
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic component Electronic engineering
Green Circuit component Black Passive circuit component Electronic component
Circuit component Passive circuit component Electronic instrument Hardware programmer Electronic component
Passive circuit component Circuit component Microcontroller Hardware programmer Electronic engineering
Passive circuit component Circuit component Electronic component Electronic engineering Hardware programmer
=================================
whilst,I have some questions to ask :

1.My purpose is test if the Tablet can enter BootsTrap Mode like many thread of this forum said.
I think I have a wrong Usb cable(it has 12 contactors in the 30pin connector,maybe its for v1).And I still using WinXp,not Win7.
If connected to pc using the cable,winxp will prompt:Usb Current Out of Range and no new device will be found,even do 'enter BootsTrap Mode' operation.
if I not connected to Pc,when I press volumnDown + power button 3s then release power button.Screen is still black,but the tablet will startup(cos the CPU will become hot).Now evenif press the reset,nothing works.Only way is open case,unplug the battery.

Anyone know the reason or have same experience?
I thought some reasons:
a.the firmware is too old?(but I think the BootsTrap Mode Method will right)
The original HeroTab M10 v2 firmware version same with me?
b.not connected to pc using right cable?

2.the recovery mode(Press Home+Power) not exist for old firmware?
I pres Home+power Many times,its normal start.

3.In the pictures I uploaded,the Camera and bluetooth connector is empty.
I can use Camera,but cant use bluetooth.
Where can I buy a bluetooth kit?Or which type of bluetooth can used.

4.In the external Tf card slot,a "SIM" wrote on the board,But cant find a Sim slot,Is is possible Mod a SIM slot?

too many questions,expect and thanks lot for your answers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts
First: I would say it's an Tianfeng Hero Tab M10 v1, but I could be wrong! I don't know those Honmax model. The v2 model has a different MB! On your model it's a bit difficult to remove the internal TF Card, it's blocked by an Resistor while on the v2 MB that layout is completely different and you could just remove the TF Card. Also the internal TF Card holder is turned 180° in the v2 MB!

The TF slot named SIM, is just a joke and you could not mod to SIM!

If you like to try a different firmware, I would go for one for the v1 model.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Thanks for your replay.

I searched some infos about Honmax.It is china company(near My courntry), also is freescale's partner.This MB is designed by them.

I didnt see HeroTab M10 v2's MB picture.They are different?The strange is all them use the same code"PAD1051M_V3.1".

The Johnson company said,before this model,there was another version called Z2011,this version is Z2011i. So confused.

The internal Tf card easy to remove,not blocked by a resistor.

Current problem is:When I press VolDwn + button,pad will startup,but Screen will black..

Next Week,I will contact the seller ask why.

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts

Thanks for your replay.

I searched some infos about Honmax.It is china company(My courntry), also is freescale's partner.This MB is designed by them.

I didnt see HeroTab M10 v2's MB picture.They are different?The strange is all them use the same code"PAD1051M_V3.1".

The Johnson company said,before this model,there was another version called Z2011,this version is Z2011i. So confused.

The internal Tf card easy to remove,not blocked by a resistor.

Current problem is:When I press VolDwn + button,pad will startup,but Screen will black..

Next Week,I will contact the seller ask why.
Here the MB v4, and you could see the circle around the resistor which make it difficult to remove the internal TF Card.

And here the MB v5.1 from the Hero Tab 2, see the di8fferences:

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts
Unfortunately a generation in the electronic life is just a few month!

And yes, regarding the electronic age yours is "old"! In real that didn't tell's much because sometimes the changes are just very little. And it's for sure not your fault! How you would know about it at time you bought the device?!

So don't blame yourself and even don't the seller because in most cases even the seller didn't know about it! It's impossible to be up to date at all times, even for most professionals!

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts