Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GuyzIz happy to admit I'm a newbieAre there any appz/toolz for the android pads that identify whether wez have a DSP or not ? confirm what CPU we have ? and what RAM we have ?Iz thinking in terms of us newbies who may have been suckered on ebay thinking we got more than we really did in terms of CPU/DSP/RAMIz knows we can enter a command into a terminal app to infer a CPU speed and that we can simply view a video to answer the DSP question in a roundandabout wayBut is there a android proggy that will tell us what is really inside our beastieFar too many have bought a lemon thinking they have a rockchip with dsp and 256 mb RAM only to find they've been suckered - so the obvious questions seems to be is there an app that peers into our beastie and summarises what really really is inside our beastie - or is there another simple answer built into the OS which summarises sysinfo much like windows that I as a newb didn't know aboutPlease let me and no doubt all the other newbs out there know and methinx it will help more viewers than we might guess partic if they need to claim a swap or refundBest

1 - 1 of 1 Posts