1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
thinner too

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I am not, do not, would not even consider ragging on nate. Period. Just pointing out that his last impressions may not lead him to put a lot into a pdn of any stripe.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Nate was one of the first guys on here rooting the white with us... Have you read back that far? Nate did one of the first hacks, Meth got root... I imagine he will not stop with vanilla form, or if he does limit his site to that, we will see him here going past that. In fact, when he told us he had it, he also told us he couldn't root it.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
How was he right? He said nate would review it vanilla? Nate not only didn't review the white only vanilla, he wants to hack the black before he even does his review.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Yes, I said that. He could have reviewed it, but since he can't release anything yet, be ready to hack it before he can release the review.I know that, but I'm excited to get it hacked because I bet they deliberately made it harder to hack. From what I've seen the hardware is supposed to be basically the same - or at least that's what the president said.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I agree with all of that. I do think that it would be a pointless expense to alter the hardware for that purpose, since those who buy it as a reader will not hack it, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't, or didn't. Still, opening it will tell us if the hw changed, and the vp seemed to say it wouldn't. Either way, up to nate.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
See, the fcc link has been around forever, and I'm not sure that's what actually got released...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.