Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe some one could answer this :-Label/Receipt Number: R************ KService(s): Registered Mail?Status: Processed through Sort FacilityYour item was processed through and left our TAMPA, FL 33605 facility on May 31, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.Detailed Results: Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 31, 2010, 9:21 pm, TAMPA, FL 33605Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 29, 2010, 10:39 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, May 28, 2010, 7:40 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONGBullet Origin Post is Preparing ShipmentBullet Foreign Acceptance, May 26, 2010, 5:51 pm, HONG KONGI Live In Virginia I am a little concerned and Tampa is a day's drive south of here... Why would it go from New York to Tampa ? ???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called the local post Office and it said it's nor normal for a package to travel that far out of the way. They told me if I don't receive it by Friday to call them back. I'm beginning to think my Statedroid will never be-heard from again. And to top that off my Home's A/C went on the fritz and that is going to cost me a pretty penny to fix. So if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Jamaica, NY is where the customs processing center is. Virtually all packages coming via postal mail should go thru there, vs. fedex and ups who usually fly into Alaska and from there to the west coast. Also, USPS seems to give international incoming mail the super slow treatment .. 3 days from HK to the US and then another 7 days with the USPS is not uncommon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts