Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a used Apad on craigslist. Guy said it was working fine till he updated the firmware. Then the touchscreen went out. I downloaded and flashed it several times with different firmware but the screen is just locked. The man who sold it said he was able to get it working with a USB mouse but I do not have one to try it. What do you guys suggest I do? This is my 2nd tablet. I am having a little difficulty determining which model/type this one is. Any help you guys can throw my way would be awesome.Here are some pictures of the tablet. By the way this has no camera, is a 9volt, and has no led to show its being charged.

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote name='ZilverZurfarn;39977]Again' date=' this is not the regular RockChip apad. The dead touch screen is probably due to someone flashing it with the wrong firmware.[/QUOTE'] Yeah, it probably has a rockchip cpu and all that, but it's not your typical apad, and it also looks to me like an 8" version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.