Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this from the FAQ on hiapad websitehttp://hiapad.com/?page_id=69&lang=en1.3) What?s this I hear about batch 1 and batch 2 for the Apad iRobot?Batch 1 accounts of a very limited portion of iRobots sold in China. We do not plan to support these devices.The main difference between the two is the Hynix flash used in the batch 1 versus batch 2, and the presence of the front-facing camera. Do not attempt to flash the firmware for batch 2 onto batch 1 hardware.Batch 2 includes the Apad iRobot and the Apad iRobot M.I'm in the western USA and have a batch one that less than a month old and it's no longer supported by the manufacture? That's not cool, I believe all with a batch 1 iRobot should be upgraded to a batch 2 if batch 1 are a dead product.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='Willo;10106]the iRobot M003 and Hipad's Apad are two different devices' date=' the Hipad one uses a rockchip proccessor, the Eken M003 uses the same wm chip as the M001. You should be angry at EKEN, not Hipad my friend.[/QUOTE'] My kernal version is 2.6.25rockchip version is 1.2.7 (rulguan)I should check mu Eken 001 see what it's kernal version is

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.