Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iPod Touch or APAD E7001?Im having a problem deciding because android forms say it will be out soon for ipod but i kinda want the open source of the APAD. External usb and upgradable flash card is a good one. But on the other side im afraid that this device "APAD" might be fazed out soon since they are coming out so fast.I need a good opinion from anybody.Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
you get more value for your money with an ipod: better battery, much faster, Appstore!,... the only con is the smaller screen. i'm in the same position: i want an apad to play around and to get to know android a bit better, but it still is a lot of money (you can get an ipod touch for this kind of money!)...so it's up to you!(didn't know android was almost ported to the itouch!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i'm in the exact same situation. ipod = battery life, long lasting, brand name, android eventually... , app store be locked, jailboken homebrew... E7001 = large screen for web surfing, usb hosting, camera, tons of open source apps!!, BUT MAYBE SOURCED OUT SOOON.idk...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well I had the touch and when I bought it, after a while I wanted to get the phone because I wanted an all in one device. But I have owned virtually every mobile device and I have to say Android is the way to go.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a phone with a 3.2" screen and I don't use it to navigate, read books/comics or see films because the screen is too small.I think your choice depends on how you use it.Ipod touch: music outdoors (more small is better - shuffle?-)Apad: read books or comics or magazines, see films, navigate on InternetIMHO, outdoors Mobile with GPS + NDS/PSP and indoors a device with a big screen (tablet, notebook or desktop).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its weird why u ask this in an android MID forum.. but well, it actually depend on what u want to do. Apad are more for people that prefer bigger screen for videos, comics and android apps imo. Ipod are more for music and wanted a quality product. They are both meant for different reason i suppose. Or you can get both..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.