Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iPod Touch or APAD E7001?Im having a problem deciding because android forms say it will be out soon for ipod but i kinda want the open source of the APAD. External usb and upgradable flash card is a good one. But on the other side im afraid that this device "APAD" might be fazed out soon since they are coming out so fast.I need a good opinion from anybody.Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You need to work backwards. What do you want from either of these devices? There are pros and cons to both. No one can answer what you're asking because we don't know what you're going to use either device for.

·
Registered
133 Posts
you get more value for your money with an ipod: better battery, much faster, Appstore!,... the only con is the smaller screen. i'm in the same position: i want an apad to play around and to get to know android a bit better, but it still is a lot of money (you can get an ipod touch for this kind of money!)...so it's up to you!(didn't know android was almost ported to the itouch!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i'm in the exact same situation. ipod = battery life, long lasting, brand name, android eventually... , app store be locked, jailboken homebrew... E7001 = large screen for web surfing, usb hosting, camera, tons of open source apps!!, BUT MAYBE SOURCED OUT SOOON.idk...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well I had the touch and when I bought it, after a while I wanted to get the phone because I wanted an all in one device. But I have owned virtually every mobile device and I have to say Android is the way to go.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a phone with a 3.2" screen and I don't use it to navigate, read books/comics or see films because the screen is too small.I think your choice depends on how you use it.Ipod touch: music outdoors (more small is better - shuffle?-)Apad: read books or comics or magazines, see films, navigate on InternetIMHO, outdoors Mobile with GPS + NDS/PSP and indoors a device with a big screen (tablet, notebook or desktop).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its weird why u ask this in an android MID forum.. but well, it actually depend on what u want to do. Apad are more for people that prefer bigger screen for videos, comics and android apps imo. Ipod are more for music and wanted a quality product. They are both meant for different reason i suppose. Or you can get both..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.