Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - first post here although I'm not an Android noob and have even been lurking for a little while.On Friday I came across a twitter about a new 10" 2.1 clone that was on the way out.... its the Iped M16 ( you got to love that ). It has some good spec just waiting to see what its like when it ships.... BTW I've since found out it may be 5hr battery life.Now all I need to know is how to cook a rom for one of these ( pointers would be welcome ), how to root it and even more how you can also get Windows CE on as it will run both.A link here - mods feel free to find a better link if you wish....Home of the Iped & Apad brand - http://apad.tv/For sale here - http://chinagrabber.com/buy-10-orphan-iped-m16-1024-x-600-android-apad-wifi-tablet-pc-m16-mid.aspxTerran

·
Registered
157 Posts
Found it for 150-170USD at Alibaba however I'm not sure how to order it there (either I have the money lol).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a link.... how good is that site.... I've never used it before and for some reason I'm thinking its has a bad rep ?Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
177USD for 100 pcs :-/ just contacted the seller.Single goes for 275USD (incl. EMS Shipping)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Totally.U might find it at Alibaba when u search for10.2 tablet androidYou may find a few units with Rockchip too...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itanium;9539 said:
Totally.U might find it at Alibaba when u search for10.2 tablet androidYou may find a few units with Rockchip too...
MMMmmmm now I really need a crash course in doing builds / rooting these things.... tbh I'd like to be able to switch to CE and back again he he....I mailed this guy a while back ( http://relentlessappz.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=29fcd94650a8ffcc9ad685a674ca860f ) to see if he will be supporting tablets which he will but I guess he needs base ROMs...May be you guys can start him off by sending him what you have ?Terran

·
Registered
157 Posts
mcvizar;9656 said:
dont buy at chinagrabber i orderd a aPad and received a dildo !
lmao!!! yeaa... right! tell me more...
:rolleyes:
ahahahha

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ordered this one from chinagrabber.com two days ago. The shipping date keeps changing. When I ordered it, the date on chinagrabber (in the blue) said July 5. Then yesterday it changed to July 12. I'm curious as to whether or not it will ever ship. I paid $300 for it and have not received any responses from them via email (I emailed them a week ago, and again yesterday).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Chinagrabber is great, you'll get your tablet and it will be exactly what they said it will be. I've ordered from them hundreds of times over the last few years, never had a problem. M16 is very tempting, but then so is the Orphan M7.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been hearing rumors that they are having problems running Android 2.1 that is why they put out the m16+ with a 3g modem running 1.5 I think you can also get the windows CE version now. we will see I have one on order I hope it comes out mid July like they are saying now.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts