Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
BUT, I would like to share a little discovery I made: if you install cwm inspiration 1.0 after an update with the modified utscript, you'll retain the 2Go partition.
This is quite normal, because if you install a rom with cwm, it does not do any changes to the partition sizes. Afaik the cwm is not able to repartition the tablet even if you use its partition menu entries. Btw., in the german Android Hilfe forum I read about an adb script which is able to change data partition size to 2GB after the tablet was bootet into cwm.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Sp4ceM4rine. Has your problem with charging gone completely now? Did you also experience (when the battery was charging from a low percentage) random screen inputs (browser windows being closed, windows zooming in, apps closing)?
BTW - when you sent your unit back did you have inspiration on it? Or did you reflash the original ROMS?
Yes, the problem has completely vanished. I didn't have random inputs but Chrome was constantly been closed. I sent the tablet flashed with an official firmware.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thx. Mine needs to go back as well. Can you point me to where I can find instructions on putting the official firmware back on? It's not good that I can't use it when its charging. I bought a replacement PSU as Steve suggested, but same issue still happens. I think it's a grounding issue as I was using the tablet (not plugged into the charger) leaning against my macbook pro which has metal body and the same issue happened.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Please I need help.
First of all thanks to Steve Mars for this version of inspiration.
May I ask for help through anyone. I installed this version of inspiration. Before that I was able to get to CWM recovery. Now I cannot get to recovery neither by Quick boot or nor by hardware buttons i, e power plus volume down... When I try to go to recovery by pressing power plus volume down, it simply resets my device. It is very annoying to start from zero again and again.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Sent from my VOYO A15 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hm, I don't know exactly what you mean. The cwm recovery is only available via boot from sdcard. There is still NO recovery partition on the tablet to boot from.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hm, I don't know exactly what you mean. The cwm recovery is only available via boot from sdcard. There is still NO recovery partition on the tablet to boot from.
Thanks retorappa for your help. Do you mean that every time we want to go to recovery, we have to put memory card where we put the inspiration ROM? If it is true then we have to keep this for ever?

My second question is that why it has to reset when we want press power plus volume minus...?

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
89 Posts
Maybe Voyo/Urbetter is so kind to donate a recovery partition in the future, but in the meanwhile we have to boot into recovery from sdcard, yes. Btw., you don't need the recovery to backup your device, just use the nandroid online backup app. Only for restoring you have to boot into recovery.

I can't answer your reset-question. But I'm using the app "rebooter" because of a missing reboot-option in the switch-off-menu (power switch long press), and one time I choosed "reboot into recovery" accidently and after the next boot the tablet was wiped like after a new installation (no bootable sdcard was inserted). This seems to be an included "feature" of our tablet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Maybe Voyo/Urbetter is so kind to donate a recovery partition in the future, but in the meanwhile we have to boot into recovery from sdcard, yes. Btw., you don't need the recovery to backup your device, just use the nandroid online backup app. Only for restoring you have to boot into recovery.

I can't answer your reset-question. But I'm using the app "rebooter" because of a missing reboot-option in the switch-off-menu (power switch long press), and one time I choosed "reboot into recovery" accidently and after the next boot the tablet was wiped like after a new installation (no bootable sdcard was inserted). This seems to be an included "feature" of our tablet.
Thanks once again for giving me a time. I was very desperate that why it should erase everything when I try to boot into recovery? Thanks for clarification.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all,
I think Steve Mars is no more interested to make further versions of inspiration? Why this thread is dead?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Do you work at a Voyo-reseller or how can you prove this? Look at 4pad.ru or htcmania.com, there are active communities.
If any device has active sell, there will be many people coming to the forum to solve their problems. But in this case all the english forums are dead. What does it mean? Meaning that there is no more hype like what we saw before. Many people including me had problems from device. Even I sent my device back to China. They sent me another unit but this one also frequently shuts down and will never switch on unless I press "reset" button. So thats why I say a failed device.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You may be right, but on the other hand people are going to a forum if their device won't work. So if there is no activity here, it also can show that the A15 works well.

Do you use Inspiration in the meanwhile?

·
Registered
220 Posts
You may be right, but on the other hand people are going to a forum if their device won't work. So if there is no activity here, it also can show that the A15 works well.

Do you use Inspiration in the meanwhile?
Yes, I am using inspiration at the moment.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk

41 - 55 of 55 Posts