Android Tablets Forum banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
Guau, Xiaomi Mi3 it´s great, in Spain we are a deal with Spemall for buy it, but it´s a little expensive for me.
Around 350 €, it´s possible???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Guau, Xiaomi Mi3 it´s great, in Spain we are a deal with Spemall for buy it, but it´s a little expensive for me.
Around 350 €, it´s possible???
Hi,
You know it's quite difficult to have precise info about both price and spec with Xiaomi but 350 € seems to be correct.
I spent only 160 € for my Wiko Cink Peax and till now I've any problem with it (cross my fingers!). As we had for the Voyo A15, some people had issues with Wiko mobiles when making updates (mostly from ICS to JB).
I prefered to remain on ICS and it works very well. As for the Mi3, the perf/price is absolutely amazing !

·
Registered
89 Posts
New firmware available at Voyo dated 22.08.2013! But only minor changes I think:

1, an increase of external 3G network card supports multiple network cards, making it more compatible card!
2, the machine pull down the upper right corner there is power saving mode
3, set - About tablet - click on the version number will appear under version 7 developer mode
No. 3 was available all the time.

They want to do for next version:

An increased number of small features a small plug-in kernel optimization

·
Registered
89 Posts
kristou, sounds interesting, especially the power saving options, but I think we have other roadworks at the moment.
Isn't the Voyo fast enough for you?

·
Registered
220 Posts
hi all,

Thanks for you effort, I have a suggestion, if you can add this mod PurePerformances™X for the version Inspiration 1.0, it will be good.
I installed this pure performance in my zopo zp950 plus but things have deteriorated. Browsers have become slow and scrolling also become slow. Facebook application has become slow as well.
How to uninstall?

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all and Steve Mars.
Why this thread is dead? My voyo just reached to my hands again after I sent it back to China due to some screen problem.
What is latest inspiration available? Steve please work on this project again. Thanks.

Sent from my VOYO A15 using Tapatalk HD

301 - 315 of 315 Posts