Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Buenos días.

Ya tenemos lista la versión 0.4 de mi Custom ROM Inspiration para la tablet Voyo A15.
Como esta versión de firmware que ha sacado Voyo, la 20130727, ya venia rooteada y con soporte NTFS, me han quitado un trabajo de encima.
El changelog de esta versión es el siguiente:

- Eliminadas las app chinas
- Incluidas las app que siempre llevan mis ROM´s
- Mejoras en el build.prop para intentar optimizar la batería, mejorar la suavidad del scroll en la navegación, mejorar la reproducción de video FullHD y optimizar el uso de la RAM.
- Y como siempre, platform modificado para permitir escribir en la MicroSD, icono de batería con porcentaje y carga, menú de varios usuarios habilitado...

Y el changelog del firm original:

1, modify the client no sound bug PPTV
2, increasing support for NTFS
3, increasing the ability to support U disk, U disk support multi-master more
4, to strengthen optimized hardware decoding capability, make the machine more processes for high-definition video playback, dropped frames, 1080P dropped frames (if you are two versions of the same video will be more obvious contrast firmware)
5, improved millet file manager for multimedia files associated with support
6, the machine comes ROOT administrative permissions, firmware has been good ROOT
7, video rendering GPU new driver
8, the machine optimized power to strengther.

Un fuerte abrazo a todos.
Steve Mars.

P.D.Como siempre, la descarga en mi blog: http://inspirationvoyoa15.blogspot.com.es/[/i]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Inspiration 0.2 is ready, based off new firmware. Two versions, Basic and Advanced. In this moment, only Basic is finished. Advanced will be ready on a couple of days.

·
Registered
220 Posts
You can write English, then why not to translate in English... My device will be reaching in a couple of days... Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought from a big buy in Spain from Spemall.
I had a Onda V972, and except for the display (Onda is Retina display, 2048 * 1536, and Voyo 1920 * 1080), my experience is that 9.5 rating. Very very fast for browsing, very fast to use, good battery perfomance... I like it.
Voyo must improve in quality manufacture, there is details that not good, but it´s a good buy.

After root it, I´m working in support NTFS drive (at this moment only FAT32) and fix location problem.
I´ll try make a CWM Recovery without success til now, but I continues trying.

The biggest problem its that severals tablets bricks after updated, and nobody known why. This is a big big problem, and Voyo don´t have a remedy yet.

OMG, whats difficult it express me in English ¡¡¡¡

·
Registered
220 Posts
I bought from a big buy in Spain from Spemall.
I had a Onda V972, and except for the display (Onda is Retina display, 2048 * 1536, and Voyo 1920 * 1080), my experience is that 9.5 rating. Very very fast for browsing, very fast to use, good battery perfomance... I like it.
Voyo must improve in quality manufacture, there is details that not good, but it´s a good buy.

After root it, I´m working in support NTFS drive (at this moment only FAT32) and fix location problem.
I´ll try make a CWM Recovery without success til now, but I continues trying.

The biggest problem its that severals tablets bricks after updated, and nobody known why. This is a big big problem, and Voyo don´t have a remedy yet.

OMG, whats difficult it express me in English ¡¡¡¡
Thanks for your short review. I am interested to buy one. Will you advise me to buy? When you were having onda, why you bought this one? How it is better than onda? I ordered one from orientdeal.com but they returned my money telling that they cannot send by DHL.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
220 Posts
Gracias por su breve reseña. Estoy interesado en comprar uno. ¿Te aconsejaría que compre? Cuando usted tenía onda, ¿por qué compró este? ¿Qué es mejor que onda? Pedí una de orientdeal.com pero regresé mi dinero diciendo que no pueden enviar por DHL.

Enviado desde mi ZP950H utilizando Tapatalk 2

Is this translation by Google translate better than the English I wrote above... Hahahahaha... Sorry if is wrong..

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi, thanks for traslate to spanish, jejee, but I understand english good

I buy in Spemall, send to Spain by DHL, 5 days I´ll received. 279 $, about 216 €.
I bought Onda because the Retina Display seems great, buy I think the A31 Allwinner isn´t enough for it. I make at least 10 Custom ROM for Onda.
Voyo is fastest, more than Onda. I´m proud to buy it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi, thanks for traslate to spanish, jejee, but I understand english good

I buy in Spemall, send to Spain by DHL, 5 days I´ll received. 279 $, about 216 €.
I bought Onda because the Retina Display seems great, buy I think the A31 Allwinner isn´t enough for it. I make at least 10 Custom ROM for Onda.
Voyo is fastest, more than Onda. I´m proud to buy it.
Thanks STEVE MARS again. So you advise me to buy this one. I will then give orders to spemall. But you will make custom ROMS... To have the best out of it.
Edit: I already gave order from spemall.com. Hopefully this time I will get in few days time perhaps a weak.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guys i don't think Spemall is a good e-shop
. I ordered mine on 18-th of June and they don't send it , every time i ask them they only say it will be shipped today... yea yea ... stupid answers. They make me angry because i paid extra for the express shipping via DHL. Please if you ordered something from China help me , i don't know what should i do , the order was paid by Pay-pal. Thank you

·
Registered
220 Posts
Guys i don't think Spemall is a good e-shop
. I ordered mine on 18-th of June and they don't send it , every time i ask them they only say it will be shipped today... yea yea ... stupid answers. They make me angry because i paid extra for the express shipping via DHL. Please if you ordered something from China help me , i don't know what should i do , the order was paid by Pay-pal. Thank you
If they promised you that they will ship immediately, then you should open a dispute via PayPal. Don't wait anymore. They are cheaters. I also ordered yesterday. If they don't ship by tomorrow, I will open a dispute via PayPal.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi , your tablet was shipped already ? Spemall said my will be shipped on Sunday.
They told me that they shipped today and gave me a tracking number which is present on DHL website but I hope that it should not be a temporary number... If they have shipped today then I should get it in 4-5 days hopefully.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
31 Posts
How is this possible that they cant ship my order i dont get it. I opened a dispute on pay-pal and i hope i get my money back. Shame on them.

1 - 20 of 315 Posts