Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,I got one of these off a guy on Craigslist. Seems to be very similar to the M001/M002 from Eken.Here are the specs:
  • CPU: VIA MW8505 400MHz
  • 7" TFT LCD SCREEN: 800*480 Resolution
  • RAM: 256MB DDR2
  • Memory: 2GB NAND FLASH, support most 16GB mobile HDD
  • Network support: Ethernet 10/100M, WIFI: 802.11B/G
  • External Memory Slot: 1x Micro SD (support up to 16G TF card)
  • Ports: 30 pin interface, Stereo Audio out x 1, Microphone in x 1
  • Extension USB port: USB 2.0*2 Cable Internet
  • Audio: High-Fidelity stereo speaker output
  • Camera: 0.3M
More info here: http://www.yachehk.com/products.asp?id=276&classid=42
Anyone else have one of these? Anyone know if this is compatible with any other model?Thanks,Doon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, on a side note, I made the mistake of trying out some of the APKs on the device (they were in a folder named "Restore") in an effort to fix the Market Place issue. I ended up making things worse by flashing it with the M001 ROM. Although I can successfully flash the device, I have lost the touch screen as well as the button mapping.Now, after trying various other ROMs, I still can't get things fixed.Any ideas?Thanks!Doon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have, what appears to be an identical unit. I've not flashed it, if someone can tell me how to extract an images, I guess I could get it to you somehow.On Another note, is there any way of identifying what device is what?

·
Registered
2 Posts
nope, no sticker on the back. no nothing.The dude I bought it from gave me the specs. I have been in contact with the folks in China, too. They have confirmed this to be the "E11" as noted above.I also just got the firmware for this device, too, if anyone is interested.thanks,doon

·
Registered
119 Posts
hi,Thanks for the Post. I will be very much interested in the firmware. Is there anyway I can install Adobe flash on it?I will be grateful to you if you can send me the link to the firmware.Thank you again friend.bye

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.