1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
My Nokia N800, PSP, PDA and Eken M003 all work around the same area of the house, and 2 feet further they don't. So a non-defective Eken M003 works as good as most handheld devices. About 39 feet with 2 walls.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
[quote name='donaldson;32993]Okay now I'm wondering if we can use this idea: [URL]http://www.slatedroid.com/zt-180/4310-how-improve-your-wlan.html#post32944[/URL] to improve the reception for our wifi. I mean' date=' we have have the same kind of usb card affair. It just might work. This could work for M001 owners too.[/QUOTE']Using the Link you posted brigs following:
Please check!I using Google Chrome by the way.Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
denislawyer;33524 said:
Hello. M003 has different wifi module as i see. I photo it. Can anyone draw points at images where i must solder wiresDeposit Filesp.s. sorry i cant attach photo here
May you can't attach pictures but you can easy upload to localhostr.com and use the provided link for to add the picture to you post. There is a upload app available for easy "work", filename is: lhu-1.2.3.exe, works like a dream! Take a look at my post before this one!

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Take a look at how I post pictures using the Image button of the Posting Editor :
And here your pictures again which didn't use any space or even traffic of the Forum Server which only limitation using this way is 4 pictures in one post. It just makes it more easy to view the picturers because readers of the post didn't need to open an other URL for to see what you like to show and those pictures are integrated to the relevant post:

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
I had open the Box as well and I do believe that those WiFi Module is a simple USB-WiFi Stick without the Plastic Cover and slightly modified. The question came up: is there a way to modify a bit more and "build" a "custom" antenna? What's the criterium for that?Anybody has try that or have a answer?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am M001 owner I have tried that, it seem it make my wifi a bit more stable and sometime add one more bar to my wifiindicator. So it may be worth it for someone who have wifisignal problem.

·
Registered
247 Posts
[quote name='tron33;44355]My Nokia N800' date=' PSP, PDA and Eken M003 all work around the same area of the house, and 2 feet further they don't. So a non-defective Eken M003 works as good as most handheld devices. About 39 feet with 2 walls.[/QUOTE'] My M001 tablets do about that. Reception is definitely better if you hold the device 'across' the path of the wifi signal from the source and worse if you hold it edge-on to the wifi signal source.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.