Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and salutations! My compliments on the content and participation on this site. Sharing is caring. :rolleyes: I am writing due to a lack of support from the manufacturer of my unit. I have seen other downloads being shared for all sorts of devices and I hope someone can help me, too. My tablet was not starting correctly so I pushed the "reset" button which simply clears the memory and reboots. This was ineffective so I did a "wipe data/ factory reset" as per the instructions. Now, when it does start, it sticks at the start up page ("Go") or it only gets as far as connecting my gmail account. Can the OS be re-installed or repaired with a recovery image or something? :fool: I attempted to return the unit and because I paid cash... Well anyway, What I have is Apex 7" HD tablet(EMDOOR EM63). Android 4.1 with RK3066 Cortex A9 Dual core 1.6Ghz. processor and 8GB on board memory. It came with the "Google" services installed. I just hope somebody can tell me to hang it in my ear or link me to a download... 80

1 - 2 of 2 Posts