Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, can you tell me which tablet i have? i buyed this one in this link 7'' Apad Google Android Irobot Wifi Tablet PC UMPC MID bei eBay.de: (endet 19.08.10 23:49:23 MESZ)its not the one in the pic above, it looks like the one in the pics in the despription when someone holds it in their hands (the one with the big border) when it starts there is in upper right corner: V1.9_710Cu if someone knows what this is..now i want to update the firmware to a slatedroid version. how should i do this? should i load the file on a computer or on the tablet directly? i never have worked with android before, so im happy about every help.thanks a lotCara

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hallo Vie GehtzThe specs say its a Apap but the pics look more like a Via chipset so it would be a Eken M002go into your setting and click on about about phone then click on software. then take a pic of the screen

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
one second lets see what tablet you have first

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but it dont looks like a M002 o_O it have a bigger border.. i will look in the german forum, thx, but maybe my english is good enough ;)and i have no original android market..hmmh... and the tablet sometime cancel the sd card, when i do nothing, it only makes a sound but the sd card is still inside o_O

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
no your english is fine much better then mein deutsch Ok can u take pictures of the bottom like where the sd card goes and the usb ports

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
ok it is def a via one not a APad rockchip like they sold you . if the border looks bigger its prob a m003 but its is still in the via chipset family

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
argh
thats not good, the VIA ones i would get nearly 20 € cheaper then this one o_O i will write to the seller.... hes a good person, maybe he can do something.. i should try looking a HD video on it, then i really know if there is a DSP in it or not.....

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
you can try but im betting its only via chipset according to your settings

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
give it try I am looking for a pic of the real Apad settings . if you contact your seller tell him you checked on Slatedroid . they all know us now and tell him it is not a rockchip like advertised

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have some news, i downloaded a HD mp4 from the site "trailerseite.de" its size is 26 MB and i only see a grey small bar on bottom xD but i hear the sound -.-tried another one from hd-trailers.net ... with 480p and 44MB, black screen without sound ... o_O

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
es tut mir leidthis is pretty common on ebay , did you already leave feedback ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh no, its not your fault, dont need to leid tun ^^ no, i dont leave feedback, i only get it today and i ALWAYS wait some days ;)) i wrote a message to him, maybe he can help me, he already helped me a lot, so it is still a good seller, so i wait for response..danke sch?n f?r ihre hilfe =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.