Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.slatedroid.com/groups/pandiginuts/As the description says, I want to get pdn users, developers, enthusiasts together in an invite group to basically create an army. I want to harass the hell out of Pandigital when we need to, I want to scour the net and hit other sites, recruit developers, find accessories, etc., but I want help doing it. This is a moderated group, and I'd like people to explain their interest and any ideas they have for advancing the novel when they seek to join.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
You get a license to have me not ask questions if you do kill. How's that?How can this post have two replies and no views....? We're digipathic...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Count me in - I can march as well as anyone. I've been thinking how we might go about getting Pandigital involved. We have to realize that they are probably scared that if they give us any software code, source code etc. that somehow they will lose control. How about inviting some of their devs to be moderators on this board give them some rights-of refusal in case of sticky situations, and let's all wail away to help make PD number one. For my money, the device is head-and-shoulders above Archos stuff and any way Archos is French!

·
Registered
114 Posts
"Digipathic."Now how can you argue with that? Not only is that an example of authentic educated person-speak...Sorry. I've joined the group. I'm still learning about the Android platform. My software background is more in Windows (because people have paid me money to develop .Net sites), but I'm having a blast learning about Android. People pay me more money to string words together, so I could help in that department, I suppose...

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
clockworkx is known to me. In. JulieB, I've looked at your posts, you're in. Skirmish, you're in because it sounds like you may be able to code from that response, but source code is otw. If we don't have it by September, we will flex the pandiginut muscles. Oneglory, you're in on guts, and because of this innocuous post http://www.slatedroid.com/pandigita...tional-google-market-post30986.html#post30986 - my point exactly. Geekabazoo is in for this http://www.slatedroid.com/pandigita...-discussion/3997-one-post29917.html#post29917 linux is key here. docfreed, they're giving us the source code. Period. We're getting it. BTW, I have a genuine wwII French rival if you want to buy one cheap... never fired, only dropped once (that joke is funnier if you can see me throw my hands in the air).Notwithstanding that I let everyone in so far, not everyone is getting in necessarily. I'm going to work you people, and people who won't work won't stay. My way or the window.

·
Registered
592 Posts
heck, I'll join. maybe one of you crazy nuts will shoot your toe off or something. might be fun. just make sure you film it.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
"This is my PDN. There are many like it but this one is mine...."

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No. I have good information, however, that there may end up being a pandiginut slatedroid keychain however... and a augenite one. We were joking it's like with eclipse, where you choose sides.... It's not really like that, but an outsider might think so.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Team PDN! I don't like sparkley Gentouch devices with fangs.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I cracked a joke about underage androids with rippling abs... and made myself ill.

·
Registered
114 Posts
[quote name='lawman;31271]Notwithstanding that I let everyone in so far' date=' not everyone is getting in necessarily. I'm going to work you people, and people who won't work won't stay. My way or the window.[/QUOTE'] Defenestration. One of my favorite words. ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JulieB;31290 said:
Defenestration. One of my favorite words. ;-)
Not the fall that hurts... first it's the glass... then it's the sudden stop at the bottom. Usually then the glass comes in again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
can i join the party. i keep this forum open/refreshed at work for new info on the PDN; when 7-24 was announced, i wasted no time upgrading. although i don't code, i was knowledgeable/determined enough to install the 1-2 punch (vol key/panda home) and set the PDN free. prior to the PDN, i had an archos 5 but returned to BB when i got the ever elusive EVO. prior to archos, i had (gasp) an iPad, which now has been handed down to my bf. i digress. fwiw, based on the activity in this forum, the PDN has surprising potential and I'd like to see it do well and evolve.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts