Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
nchntrman;25696 said:
What do you mean by folder support? Do you mean a File Explorer or Filing system browser?
Yes. It would be nice to be able to have a different folder for each author, for example. Or to have an author folder and then a subfolder for each series by that author. Stuff like that. And the requests for album support for photo's is, I think, really a folder request. Be able to have a different folder for different photo type's --- Family Photo's album (folder) and Vacation Photo's Album (folder) and Project A Album (folder) and Project B Album (folder), etc, etc, etc.

· Registered
50 Posts
I haven't been using my PDN much because I still have several paper books I want to finish. But this morning I played around with it a bit (all on the PD_NOVEL volume -- the internal mSD card).For ebooks: I created several sub-folders for different authors in the "eBooks" folder. For one author I created another sub-folder for one of his series. I moved books into each sub-folder and then used the PDLibrary to see what happened. It recognized the sub-folders and the books but it but just listed them the same as if I had put them in the parent "eBooks" folder. The individual sub-folders weren't shown/listed so it was a waste of time.Then I created three (3) sub-folders in the "Photos" folder and moved some pix into each folder. I used the PDPhotoGallery to view them. It found and displayed all of them but Instead of three (3) albums to select and open, the viewer just listed all the photos alphabetically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.