Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got given an ipad lookalike irobot without the camera and i've looked high and low for ways to update the firmware or root it or add a custom rom on it and i've been coming up a blank.I'm pretty well versed in iphone, windows mobile and android phone hacking etc but this has just got me.Any links or pointers would be greatly appreciated.In fact if anyone could direct me to a way to install helix launcher, swype or slideit i'd be very greatful.Just get "could not be installed on this phone" when i open the .apk in astro

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a quick addition.seems some folk have been flashing batch 2 custom firmwares on batch 1 with varied success.any concrete evidence i won't brick if i try it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i decided to dive in and am now stuck with a device in rkloader modeanyone got the original firmware for the batch 1 irobot ;)the first flash of rw 4.5 went fine. the device rebooted then went into recovery mode and formatted data, cache etc the turned off and stayed that way. i guess it's recoverable from the bootloader

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.