Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I can't agree with you more!In about 3 weeks I will have had first hand experience with the Eken (OEM) M001 and M003 plus UMPC's running CE 6.0 and Android 1.6I am ordering them for resale in Canada on the web and retail.Here is a copy of a post I made on DX regarding people bashing these cute little devices
------ Begin -------I see the device as being a "mobile" device. If one was to stick to the mobile versions of popular websites it should be fine. Too many people here seem to have their expectations way to high for these machines. It's a $100 computer/tablet. It's going to be slow, it's not going to play HD or even near HD video, it's not going to play 3D or Flash games. Right tool for the right job. Use it as a 3rd computer around the house when your kid is doing homework, your wife is playing on Facebook, and you simply want to check the score of the game, or eMail.------ End ------Should sum it all up I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.