Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think my ideal device exists yet, but I think it's pretty close:I'm a pretty classic late adopter: I use an old TracFone (prepadi cell phone) that's about one step ahead of needing a crank to get it going. I also use an MP3 player that I can just download my ripped cds to. (No iPod for me). And I still use a Palm m105 for my contacts, calendar and some notes/memos. I like the Palm because it can synch to several places (meaning I can be backed up easily in several places). And - if it breaks, I can get a replacement cheap. Well, that's three gadgets I'd like to put into one. Ideally it would be an Android tablet device the size and shape of the Eken m001. But with a prepaid cell phone built in.Or, another way to look at it would be like the Motorola i1 but not from Boost; more like from one of the places that lets you buy phone time in advance but not a monthly fixed rate. Does anyone have any knowledge of something like this available - or coming soon?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.