Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It says the thickness is 1mm which is impossible even in theory. Looking at the picture I'd say it's much thicker than 5000mah battery everyone else is buying which means the seller made a mistake, it should be 10mm = 1cm which is way too thick for D70PROII.

·
Registered
33 Posts
FWIW - I think some of the problems with the battery - especially for those who don't seem to be able to reach a Full 100% charge -
could be the supplied usb cable - it probably is of too thin a gauge wire to be able to carry the needed charge current.

The easiest way to check is to use a known good usb cable -
eg: I used the one for my Android phone and the phone charger too.

I did an ad-hoc battery life test -
please see post #7 (link) in ICOO D70 Pro II - user's perspective
with the original installed battery as-is -
I got 3hours 45mins
playing a 720p video with Wifi On (see post #7 for details and screenshots)

I managed a screenshot of the video moments before the tablet shutdown:

shows the time of 3hrs 43mins - with remaining 1% battery charge - WiFi On -
tablet shutdown minutes later at 1:18.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recieved my D70Pro II yesterday and it works ok but for one thing. The input studders. I have all five points of touch but when sweeping my finger over the screen, when scrolling for example, it studders. It is annoying as hell and makes games like dead trigger or any game that reguires som kind of precision in control unplayable.

Has anyone had this on theirs or am I the only one? Is it possible to fix it?
Hello Omren,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I do have exactly the same bug, initially I thought it was natural for such device until I got a different tablet from a friend, scrolling so smoothly. Now I can't help myself with this bug.
Unfortunately, as far as I have researched, no solution for this. Perhaps with different ROM, this may be solved. I have stock ROM, 20121220.

Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My d70 pro2 has lost the internal sd card
When android boots , i get a message "You can eject your sd card"
Restored to defaults , even reflashed with 2 different roms , and the problem remains
Tried to format sdcard with cwm and it stacked at formating sd card
Any suggestions? As i suspect internal sd card is faulty, is there a way to disable it ?

·
Registered
296 Posts
My d70 pro2 has lost the internal sd card
When android boots , i get a message "You can eject your sd card"
Restored to defaults , even reflashed with 2 different roms , and the problem remains
Tried to format sdcard with cwm and it stacked at formating sd card
Any suggestions? As i suspect internal sd card is faulty, is there a way to disable it ?
I think you need to flash the factory image from the icoo website...this will wipe everything including the "virtual sd" and start over clean...you can then reroot, install CWM etc....if you keep your backups on physical sd you can even restore one after you have cwm back. CWM doesn't actually format that space...the icoo flash software does.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts