Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded my M001 to 1.7.4 - upgrade went perfectly, YouTube is now available as well as several new features. However, the icons at the top of the screen (home, back button, menu, etc.) do not work. Everything else works perfectly. Also there seems to be a new icon, kind of like an eye (or maybe a hurricane?). What does that do. Of course, it does not respond to my touch either. Screen calibration seems to be fine, in fact it improved when i installed 1.7.4. What is up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. This icon, kinda like an eye, is used for screen capturing.The issue with the upper icons may be related to touch calibration. After upgrading my firmware, got these icons unresponsive either, though they went back to normal behaviour after calibrating the touchscreen.Well...Maybe you should try to "fool" the calibration wizard, perhaps tapping your finger a bit higher or lower than the actual position of the upper touching points when asked to do so.It's just an crazy idea, but maybe that could "expand" the touch sensive area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts