Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im just wondering since the rom 1.9_88 came out. i had tried the new rom,it was ok working flawlessly. But im just wondering slatedroid has only made their custom rom on Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2. I did'nt manage to try out the slatedroid rom. however,i would like to see slatedroid make another new rom based on the latest rom 1.9_88 maybe we will see slatedroid 1.9_88 flytouch/epad edition.;)im really hoping that someone in the community will be able to produce a new slatedroid custom rom :cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='yusri;49564]Hi im just wondering since the rom 1.9_88 came out. i had tried the new rom' date='it was ok working flawlessly. But im just wondering slatedroid has only made their custom rom on Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2. I did'nt manage to try out the slatedroid rom. however,i would like to see slatedroid make another new rom based on the latest rom 1.9_88 maybe we will see slatedroid 1.9_88 flytouch/epad edition.;)im really hoping that someone in the community will be able to produce a new slatedroid custom rom :cool:[/QUOTE']Didn't you like this one: http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/5226-%5B-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality%5D-flytouch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.html :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i liked it. its just that i had to go through lots of process to be able to finally upgrade my mid epad to the new rom 1.9_88. i had to flash it with rom 1.7.1 than only flash it again with the new rom. but it just freezes at the android logo. so i had tips from one of our friend to install a script and replace the one in the original rom. it works! but there was a minor glitch at the android logo. the rest it was ok. i just notice that there was no ADW launcher, no bluetooth included in the new rom. And also that new rom will not work on mid epad with 128mb ram. it only works on a 256mb ram. luckily i was given a new script manage to flash the new rom in my epad.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='yusri;49573]i liked it. its just that i had to go through lots of process to be able to finally upgrade my mid epad to the new rom 1.9_88. i had to flash it with rom 1.7.1 than only flash it again with the new rom. but it just freezes at the android logo. so i had tips from one of our friend to install a script and replace the one in the original rom. it works! but there was a minor glitch at the android logo. the rest it was ok. i just notice that there was no ADW launcher' date=' no bluetooth included in the new rom. And also that new rom will not work on mid epad with 128mb ram. it only works on a 256mb ram. luckily i was given a new script manage to flash the new rom in my epad. [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE']Understood, although the Bluetooth settings are there on mine. If you haven't got ADW yet it's a free download in the Market (and almost certainly a downloadable .apk).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Understood, although the Bluetooth settings are there on mine. If you haven't got ADW yet it's a free download in the Market (and almost certainly a downloadable .apk).how come u have bluetooth settings in your epad? while i don't have it in my epad? which Rom 1.9_88 did u downloaded?

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
PAN feature I guess you're using that link with your Smartphone since PAN distance is short and to use with a PC with PAN to transfer data wireless. PAN (personal area network (bluetooth)

·
Registered
7 Posts
...but it just freezes at the android logo....
hi, i hope you can help me, the problem with may epad is that, when i use wifi, it kinda freeze/hang that screen nor any buttons dont response anymore, so i need to force OFF it... then when it restart, it will just freeze on android logo... thank you!

·
Registered
143 Posts
yusri;50164 said:
how come u have bluetooth settings in your epad? while i don't have it in my epad? which Rom 1.9_88 did u downloaded?
The rooted version before it became V.02

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Anyway to increase the CPU to max out at 400MHz instead of 350MHz in your ROM. When do you think the 256MB ROM will be ready?

·
Registered
22 Posts
When you guys make your Roms, would you consider making a 1.9_88 256MB rom that was clean? The only thing I might want would be the latest maps but not latitude or any other google app. Also, the rom should not have google market in it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='babcocca;51220]When you guys make your Roms' date=' would you consider making a 1.9_88 256MB rom that was clean? The only thing I might want would be the latest maps but not latitude or any other google app. Also, the rom should not have google market in it.[/QUOTE'] You can download the original 256mb clean version here: http://www.meritline.com/images/document/software/android/Android1.988.zip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts