Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I am sorry if I post this in the wrong section. I am a noob to android and this forum. I did a factory reset on my m001 thinking it would get rid of all the bloatware. But I think it erased a whole lot more. Anyway I decide to try a custom rom, OCOX I believe. Anyway it is available from this site for download. I did the upgrade via sd card and it upgraded everything successful but the file system. hangs there and never moves. So what I have now is a M001 android vesion: 1.6, kernel 2.6.29 and wmt sdk 1.7.2.. I have an android logo and that is it. Can anyone give me a clue as how I MIGHT get this thing booting again? I don't think it was the custom rom, I think I screwed it with the factory reset. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Had a similar problem i solved it by reflashing the tablet with a stock vershion of android 1.6 and that cured it for me the other thing is that after flashing my tablet took almost 20 minuets to boot so give it plenty of time to start up also make shure the SD card is formated as a FAT or fat16hope this helps and good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Peter Dark;8028 said:
I Had a similar problem i solved it by reflashing the tablet with a stock vershion of android 1.6 and that cured it for me the other thing is that after flashing my tablet took almost 20 minuets to boot so give it plenty of time to start up also make shure the SD card is formated as a FAT or fat16hope this helps and good luck
please peter dark , would you please give me the link to the stock version of 1.6 android that you use ?waiting you .thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.