Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been planning on getting a tablet for a whle now. I'm a big fan of photography so i have a heavy duty HP pavilion laptop for all my photoshop/editing programs. i also have a netbook for travel. Seems to me getting a slate/tablet/MID is the next step. I'm not an apple fangirl at all, to many rules, and limitations for a explorative person like me. I like retro games (snes, nes, gbc, gb, gba) thats pretty much it! I'm interested in these Tablets-- Herotab rk7- Wits A81e (otherwise known as MIDnite)I'm open for suggestions, heres specifications I'd like to have.-7" would be nice. I travel alot and require something smaller- Froyo, android 2.1 or Windows 7 - 4+ hours of battery life- Music/video playing capabilities.- (if android) access to the marketplace.Nice being here!

·
Registered
56 Posts
cnadjian, eh? me too! the the units that you mentioned are two I would like to own as well. Of course, I also look at slower processors, with the view to using them mostly as e readers. Too many options....too little cash :)

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Are you looking for Slate to play games on or display photos? Most 7" are 800x480 So most photos will be 640x480 Kinda low res. Better 10" are 1024x600 so you get 800x600.PDN and M003 are 4x3 and 800x600 display. PDN has better CPU/GPU much better for gaming than M003.See Compare Slates - Wiki to compare devices

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.