Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys thnx for the effort.. but i dunno if i hackd it too much tryin to get that market to work or what.. i have it running. but would never download anything. now it went from being stuck in " starting download" to straight "download unsuccessful" right away. i will probably just return it and maybe start over:( if anyone wants to right a market for dummies page im willing to work something out. if u know what i mean. other then that, i just dont kno if ill get it. THANK YOU again for your efforts i really do appreciate it. later all

·
Registered
125 Posts
[quote name='CommTech4Life;32686]guys thnx for the effort.. but i dunno if i hackd it too much tryin to get that market to work or what.. i have it running. but would never download anything. now it went from being stuck in " starting download" to straight "download unsuccessful" right away. i will probably just return it and maybe start [URL=over:(]over:([/URL] if anyone wants to right a market for dummies page im willing to work something out. if u know what i mean. other then that' date=' i just dont kno if ill get it. THANK YOU again for your efforts i really do appreciate it. later all[/QUOTE']CommTech4Life Don't loose heart nothing is screwed up , the problem is that androidID in PDN is set to '0'.Run this command after connecting PDN to PC in cmd window to verify this:adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.googleapps/databases/gls.db "select * from meta"; How this can be fixed:--> Follow this guide: ADVANCE GUIDES - This gets confusing for total newbiesHow to make Market work Credits to clockworx & enjoys1in thread:http://www.slatedroid.com/pandigital-novel-android-tablet-discussion/3704-newbie-how-guides.html

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
also, there's a wiki on getting market working, and a thread re hack to a working market.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Also, keep in mind that if get your PDN in a state where it's really messed up, you can always re-flash back to the original firmware and start over. I've done some really stupid things like wipe the entire /system folder, and thus making the device unbootable, and re-flashing fixed it every time.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
your first instinct should be to reflash, and you should keep the current and at least most recent previous fw laying around, jic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.