Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
i have the new apad board MD01-V6.0 check this out aPad iRobot gets new board MD01-V6.0 ? cnPad.info - aPad iRobot Moonsethe problem is I flash it Batch 3 firmware from Hiapad, in the middle of the flashing process its say please plugged in your devices, it lost its usb connection with the pc..i try to un-plug and re-plug the Usb conn..but nothing happen..i try to turn on the apad but nothing happen..try to re-flash using every button combination but still nothing..does anybody know how to fix this..please..i think its bricked..

·
Registered
14 Posts
While you can update the firmware with the USB cable connected to the computer... via the SDK and the programs that are here in the forums... most of then use a SDHC card. You get the ROM image... download it to your computer... and then unzip it... you are looking for a folder labeled "script" You move this to your SDHC card and then plug the card into your TURNED OFF slate. Then you make sure that you plug it in. If the battery dies while the firmware is being FLASHED... you could have bricked your device. Every place on the forums where I have seen FLASHING being recommended... there are always warnings about keeping your slate plugged in. Once the memory card is inserted in the slate, and you have it plugged in. Turn the power on. If the ROM image in the script folder is ok... it will start loading. Once must be sure that you have the correct version of the ROM for your device. As you can see from the forums there are many ... and they do not have the same drivers. For instance, before I found the drivers for my M70003 slate, I tried the M100 and M300 images... the buttons did not work and the touchscreen was useless. If the flashing was successful, you should see a notice on the slate that you need to reboot. you can eject the card and then reboot the slate. Remember to remove the script folder from the card or when you use it ... it will try to reflash the ROM.Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.