Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
depends what u want it for. But in short its crap :)It uses a via processor. there seriously slow, and have lots of problems playing any type of video. For a cheap 7 inch on u want a rockchip. If u want an awesome 7 inch one u get one with the telechip, is u want to shell out the wits a81e with has a cortex a8.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well id send it back. If u want a cheap one to do the things u want. Make sure u get a rockchip one.And when it comes, confirm its a rockchip.Check the memory. Look for 128mbs, em the way it looks and so forth. Will be glad to help u either way, just pm me

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
You need to pick a price point, and figure out what features you need. You are unlikely to get what you want at the price you got that at, but it's worth a few extra bucks to get something more powerful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, husband refuses to let me send it back... i told him lets just send it back and get an Ipad since at least we know those work and are good... i don't know what to do.. the charge only lasts about 30 minutes then we have to plug it back in... so much for a MOBILE DEVICE..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts