Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NateWe simply deleted the post because if we allow you to solicit our members to create content for your site ( which I do visit and read myself) then what would stop another site that has the same sort of setup to come in and ask members to create content for them. We are simply trying to get our members to make blogs and post them here for this site.
One, go look up the word capricious. Did I violate a forum rule, or did you guys decide to delete y post by fiat?And two, go work on your communication skills. You didn't tell me you deleted my post until after I started a public thread about it.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
One, go check your attitude son.Two, frivolous posts likes these are what gets one's self banned. Now we're not Nazis, but we do like to uphold a certain level of standards around here; and when we see people coming on here to usher people away into another community which is in the same field as us, we don't take too kindly to it.In future, please refrain from posting public rants and instead please use the handy contact form provided.Have a nice day,Mike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.