Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I also could already start a Topic in the Alrunner A31 Forum and this topic. But i cant post a new thread in the "tables - question and andswers" Forum (and maybe others). Whats going on here?
Board privileges are earned and awarded by participation. Certain forums require higher post count to access. The Tablets Q & A forum has a 10 post pre-requisite to post replies/topics.

The 3 post pink notification you see may be disregarded and is already being addressed in the moderators forum. My apologies for the confusion and know that it will disappear upon forum refresh.

Thank you for your patience. Have fun and welcome to SLD.

Regards,
Mrsburnout

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a way to find a forum that isn't locked? I'm not sure posting here will qualify as one of my three required posts. I would very much be able to ask a question about my ZT280, but so far have been unable to find a forum other than this one that will let me post a reply. Have not found any that will allow me to start a new topic.

Guy

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Is there a way to find a forum that isn't locked? I'm not sure posting here will qualify as one of my three required posts. I would very much be able to ask a question about my ZT280, but so far have been unable to find a forum other than this one that will let me post a reply. Have not found any that will allow me to start a new topic.

Guy
Hello Guy -

Once members are granted board privileges via first approved post, they may start topics.
Please see the forum help -- http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?app=core&module=help and let me know if you still cannot start a topic.

Regards,
Mrsburnout

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Does the 3 approved posts rule apply to both starting of new topics and downloading files/guides offered by members?
New members get their junior privileges and may start topics as soon as their first post has been approved.
Aside from the registration requirement, some forums may have minimum posting requirements.

Downloading files/guides shared by members should be accessible once you have junior member privileges as well.

Happy posting

·
Registered
1 Posts
Board privileges are earned and awarded by participation. Certain forums require higher post count to access. The Tablets Q & A forum has a 10 post pre-requisite to post replies/topics.

The 3 post pink notification you see may be disregarded and is already being addressed in the moderators forum. My apologies for the confusion and know that it will disappear upon forum refresh.

Thank you for your patience. Have fun and welcome to SLD.

Regards,
Mrsburnout
That sucks... This is my first. lol. And what a shoddy post it is likely to be.

I wanted to change my avatar to the one that I use on XDA and Google+. But alas we noobs can't play with the screwdrivers and such. Which I am totally for due to the abysmal state of affairs the Internet has become due to spammers. And such appaling spam it is. I have a theory that it is the companies competition that go about the web and spam the hell out of forums and such. So they can damage their reputation. As the level of garbage that you have to go through to make a sale via spamming must be way more of an effort than to go a more legitimate route for creating a living for you & yours. I am basing this assumption on the fact that I have never met anyone that likes being spammed, have you? Just remember to buy Crelm it's the toothpaste that had the secret ingrediant 63E449 (don't quote me on the ingrediant number) and 593utg03 after 6pm, &m on every third Tuesday of the month.

Huuurummmppfff,,,,,,,,

My avatar I built him me'self with bitso twigs 'n' ponies I did.

I'm off now I have to make something else and excuse to the wife I been online too long... I don't think ponies will do it this time.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
That sucks... This is my first. lol. And what a shoddy post it is likely to be.

I wanted to change my avatar to the one that I use on XDA and Google+. But alas we noobs can't play with the screwdrivers and such. Which I am totally for due to the abysmal state of affairs the Internet has become due to spammers. And such appaling spam it is. I have a theory that it is the companies competition that go about the web and spam the hell out of forums and such. So they can damage their reputation. As the level of garbage that you have to go through to make a sale via spamming must be way more of an effort than to go a more legitimate route for creating a living for you & yours. I am basing this assumption on the fact that I have never met anyone that likes being spammed, have you? Just remember to buy Crelm it's the toothpaste that had the secret ingrediant 63E449 (don't quote me on the ingrediant number) and 593utg03 after 6pm, &m on every third Tuesday of the month.

Huuurummmppfff,,,,,,,,

My avatar I built him me'self with bitso twigs 'n' ponies I did.

I'm off now I have to make something else and excuse to the wife I been online too long... I don't think ponies will do it this time.
Welcome to Slatedroid, machv5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.