Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have problems with the accelerometer going crazy I have fixed it xD It's actually a simple case of going Settings >>> Sound and Display >>> G-Sensor Options >>> Game Mode.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When mine is set to game mode I lose the auto screen rotate, or at the very best it's no where near as responsive.I do recall reading about setting the language and locale at the very beggining of setup or else that causes issues???When I look under settings for the G sensor the little bit underneath that is supposed to give a description of the option says "select Languag and Region"Any ideas?

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So does mine. Click on this and it takes you to the options. I usually have mine set to normal mode, I only change it when I play a game.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I loaded a game from Aptoid called labyrinth (not labyring lite, just labyrinth). It runs in portrait mode and only fills a portion of the screen. 100% unplayable. Is this the same labyrinth game that has been confirmed working? Any other apps that you know of on Aptoid that I can use to test the sensor?Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts