Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:Last night the horrible thing happened. i was using my tablet at my desk, charger plugged, and when i wanted to get up and walk away, my feet pulled the charger cable and my tablet went crashing the floor! :eek: i picked it up and the screen was cracked! not the actual screen, but the glass in front of it, the touch screen. i managed to remove it but now my tablet has no touchscreen function! i can use it only with mouse and keyboard.So, PLEASE, if someone with a bricked device would want to help me get a new touchscreen, please contact me!

·
Registered
31 Posts
was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I installed a rom 2.1 works kinda luggish I think mainly because I have a bunch of apps. But now I was wanting to go back to a older rom and it won't let me. It acts like it is going to go ahead and load and boot but stops and says recovery then goes to a screen with the android and a exclamation mark. Then won't do anything. If I turn it off then remove the card it will turn on normal and runs fine. why would it do this? Any help thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.